Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions, together with all Exhibits to these Terms and Conditions (as they may be amended from time to time by PlusText) form a binding agreement (the "Agreement") between you and PlusText.
The following definitions apply to this Agreement:
"PlusText" means PlusText, part of SHQ Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06885856.
"PlusText Web Site" or the "Site" means plustext.co.uk in its entirety including its content and Services as applicable in the context.
"Services" means any services on the Site and any Magento modules provided by PlusText.
"User" refers to any individual or entity that uses any aspect of the Site.
"You" and "you" means the person (or the entity on behalf of whom you are acting) that is agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- PlusText will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is free from viruses and that no person obtains unauthorised access to or use of any personal information. PlusText cannot guarantee that these efforts will be entirely successful all of the time. Thus, PlusText excludes liability for any loss or damage that may occur to a User as a result of PlusText's reasonable efforts not being successful.
- You will use the Site and Services for lawful purposes only.
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorised to access; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation; attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. PlusText will investigate occurrences which may include such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
- Other than as expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions, the Site is provided on an "as is" basis without any additional warranties of any kind. The material displayed on the Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site/Services or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site/Services, any website(s) linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Accounts are billed monthly or yearly. Refunds for any reason can be provided within 30 days of a new payment. Your account will be immediately removed after the refund is provided. There will be no refunds after 30 days. Any plan can be cancelled at any time and the next bill will be cancelled. There will be no returns or refunds for previous months unless you qualify for the 30 day money back guarantee. There will be no exceptions in order to keep it fair across all customers.
- You acknowledge and agree that PlusText may occasionally send you communications regarding the Service or your account via email.
- In no event shall PlusText be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data) whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), equity or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use this Site or the materials therein or resulting from unauthorised access to or alteration of data.
- We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PlusText. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort will be made to keep the Site up and running smoothly. However, PlusText takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and you agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with use of this Site.